During this difficult time it is important that patients know that if you need medical help we are still here for you. For more information on how you can access medical services for treatment not related to the COVID-19 pandemic please click HERE
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY
If you have symptoms associated with Coronavirus including a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – You are advised to stay at home for 7 days.
If you live with other people you are advised to all stay at home for 14 days.
If anyone within your household develops symptoms, they should stay at home for 7 days from the day their symptoms start – Even if it means they are at home longer than 14 days.
Guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection - Please Click HERE
*Do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP surgery*
If your symptoms are serious, or get worse – NHS 111 has an online Coronavirus Service: NHS 111 ONLINE - This Service will tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
Only call 111 direct if you cannot go online, or are advised to do so by the online service.
- New COVID-19 regional testing site for Cheshire and Merseyside - For information please Click HERE
- Requests for Medical Certification from absence of work related to COVID-19: Please Click HERE
- Requests for Letters RE: Pre-Hospital Admission Isolating: Please Click HERE
- Requests for exemptions to wearing face coverings - Our GP's are unable to provide letters for patients who believe they should be exempt from wearing a face covering. For guidance on self declaration of exemption to wearing a face covering please click HERE
- For the latest COVID-19 advice please click HERE
- Patient information Leaflet RE: COVID-19 please click HERE
- If you need an Emergency Dentist during the pandemic please click HERE
- Guidance on Children Returning to School on 01/06/2020 please click HERE
- Guidance Note for Patients Returning to Work - Please click HERE
- Guidance on Dementia Support During COVID-19 - Please click HERE
- Guidance on Domestic Abuse During COVID-19 - Please click HERE
Welcome To Our Surgery
The Blundellsands Surgery aims to meet the healthcare needs of patient, family and carer in a supportive environment - delivering effective care which includes the promotion of health through education, support and empowerment (guidance).
The Practice will provide a supportive working environment where all staff are enabled to flourish and develop, allowing the Practice to respond positively to the Government health agenda.